Digital transfers are among my most favourite scrapbook elements…. I love to use them on my layouts and I LOVE to make them. I always include a few in my kits, or I make a coordinating pack with these transfers.
I am showing you how you can make your own, using Photoshop Elements and the gorgeous vintage maps bundle that Karen and Emily released this week. Follow along with me here.
If you’re not a member yet, then here is a thing or two on why you should consider becoming one:
- New gorgeous digital resources each week
- A new Photoshop Elements tutorial each week
- No limitations on personal or commercial use
- Printable low tech versions offered each week, for those prefer print ready formats
- Additional file formats, including vectors and PNG’s with the backgrounds removed
- Hosted on a fast loading ad free site
- Just $9.98 a month, or $79.88 a year