My first official Creative Team Call
How exciting is this – my very first creative team call! I’ve been designing for about a year now, and I started with no team at all while I was selling on Etsy. One year later, I have four stores and I have a wonderful creative team already, but I could use a few more members, maybe someone like you?
What I am looking for most of all
Most of all I need a few more motivated, creative, and committed members with a sound knowledge of Photoshop (or Photoshop Elements or any other photo editing program). Digital artists, hybrid scrappers, art journalers, pocket scrappers are all welcome to apply. I love a variety of styles because that will show the diversity of my designs.
Do you love my designs? Can you create a gorgeous layout on a relatively short notice (I try to give my team enough time to create, but sometimes I also have last minute requests)? Are you willing to actively promote my products in various Facebook groups and open galleries?
Then you might be the one I’m looking for!
- scrap with every new release (sometimes I have 4 releases a month, sometimes less) – if you are a hybrid or pocket scrapper: 2 pages per month;
- be able to scrap with my full kits/bundles and other products like templates, separate packs (paperpacks, frame packs and so on);
- showcase my designs in both an eye catching and unique way ; work with sharp, high quality photos;
- post your layouts to my galleries at Digital Scrapbooking Studio and The Digichick (sites + Facebook groups), my Pinterest board, and at least three more galleries of your choice;
- help me promote my designs on social media (share ads, news etc.);
- participate in a monthly challenge every now and then (not mandatory, though very much appreciated);
- be an active member in the private On A Whimsical Adventure Team Facebook group, that is visit the Facebook group on a regular basis to follow up on new releases and other questions;
- have tons of fun!
If all this sounds good to you, then by all means, apply!
- Tell me who you are! Give me your real name (and your forum name) and tell me a little bit about you.
- How long have you been scrapping and what program do you use?
- What is your most updated and recent gallery?
- What other galleries do you post to? Are you active on social media? Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram?
- What other teams are you on?
- Do you have a blog? Can you send me a link?
- Do you think you have the time to be a committed member of my team? Why do you think you would be a great fit?
This is what you will get in return:
- Complete access to all my (personal use) products;
- Your layouts featured in my shop, my blog and my Facebook fanpage;
I cannot wait to hear from you!
Send your application to email@example.com
before August 15th.
P.S. I’ll take guest spots as well. You could start as a guest for two or three months and decide if you want to stay after your guest period.